We teach yoga in a precise and simple way.
Our classes include: Breathing exercises (Pranayama); Warm-ups (Sun Salutations and Leg Lifts); 12 Fundamental Yoga Postures (Asanas) and Relaxation. Learn everything you need to know for confident practice with our step-by-step Introduction to Yoga courses.
YOGA 1 -INTRODUCTION TO YOGA course is for you if:
- You are completely new to yoga
- Are looking for an authentic, traditional approach to yoga
- Want to learn simple tools to increase your health, well-being and sense of calm in everyday life
- Want to learn in small groups with experienced and knowledgeable teachers
- You would like to refresh your practice or learn a different style of yoga
YOGA 2 – ESTABLISH YOUR PRACTICE;
It is the natural continuation of level 1. This course focuses on further practice of the basic poses, simple variations and practice of Headstand. You will work on deepening your breathing through breathing techniques and you will learn a simple meditation technique to quiet the mind. This course is also ideal for those returning to the practice after a lapse of time or just want to review the fundamentals.
Following the introductory courses, you will be able to join our daily intermediate classes and practice efficiently. Once you learn the simple sequence, you will be able to practice yoga anywhere, anytime!
Learn more about what we teach here
Graduated from our Introduction to Yoga and Establish Your Practice courses? keep going with our Intro to Meditation course!