After nearly 5 months of closure, and 150+ open classes and programs offered online for free, we are happy to announce that we will resume our in-person yoga classes starting Monday August 10! We are reopening with a lighter schedule, with the hope to offer more classes soon.
Before coming to class, make sure to read our Reopening Changes.
|9:30 – 11:00||Open Class|
|10:30 – Noon||Open Class|
|16:00 – 18:00||Advanced|
|17:00 – 18:30||Open Class||Open Class||Open Class||Open Class|
As a non-profit organization staffed by volunteers, we are able to keep prices to a minimum. Also, your purchases help support a variety of community outreach efforts.
***If you had a valid membership, unlimited class pass or a 10 class card at the moment of the closure, please send us an email. We will extend your pass for the duration of the closure.***
- Single Open or Advanced Class: $18
- Annual Membership: $55
- Single Open or Advanced Class: $14
- Weekly Unlimited: $45
- 10 Class Card: $105
- Monthly Unlimited: $100
- 3 Months Unlimited: $230
- 6 Months Unlimited: $350
- 1 Year Unlimited: $500
- We kindly ask student to buy class passes and cards online or by phone
- If you had classes left before the closure, you may already have an account in our online system. Click “Forgot Password” if you have trouble loging in.
- If you are a new student, you can create an acount by clicking “Register”.
To ensure social distancing, classes have a reduced capacity. Please send us an email in advance to pre-register for your class. Drop-ins may be refused due to limited space.
***Important: Make sure to read our Reopening Changes before coming for class, as we have put some new regulations in place***
Have a great class!