Our front door will be open, you don’t need to touch anything until you reach your mat!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT CENTRE
- Pre-register for your class by sending an email to [email protected]
- If you do not have a valid class pass or class card, please buy it online or by phone
- Our capacity is limited. If you need to cancel, please do not cancel less than 4-hours before class (cancellation fee will be applied)
- Changing rooms are closed until further notice, please come ready to practice
- Walk-ins may be refused due to limited space
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect social distancing at all times
- The Center will open 15 minutes before the class
- Wearing a mask is mandatory inside the Centre until you are on your mat
- After sanitizing your hands and taking attendance, proceed straight to the Asana Hall
- Please place your mat on the pre-set markers to ensure social distancing
- No manual corrections will be made and the practice of Kapalabhathi will be omitted
- Enjoy your practice!
- After the class, you can put back your mask, come downstairs, sanitize your hands and exit the center
BRING YOUR OWN
- Please bring your own yoga mat, cushion and water
WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
- Daily self-assessment checks for all staff
- Hand sanitizers in every room
- Contactless sign-in
- In-depth cleaning after each class
KEEP OTHERS SAFE
- Self-assess before coming for class, do not come if you present symptoms of cough, fever, difficulty breathing, etc.
- Do not visit the center if you have traveled outside of Canada or to an area in Canada that has not moved to Stage 3 reopening guidelines, until you have completed your 2 week quarantine.