Below is our Online Yoga Class Schedule. Classes are taught via Zoom. Each class includes:
- Pranayama (breathing exercices)
- Warm-ups (Sun Salutation and leg stretches)
- Basic asanas (yoga postures)
- Savasana (final relaxation)
Feel the energizing and balancing effect of Yoga practice in the comfort of your home!
|9:30 – 11:00 am||Open
|10:30 – Noon||Open
|11:00 – 11:45||Chair Yoga|
|4:00 – 6:00 pm||Advanced Class|
|5:00 – 6:30 pm||Open
During nearly 5 months of closure, we are grateful that we were able to offer 150+ open classes and programs offered online for free. As we are moving into Stage 3 and slowly reopening the Center, online classes will still be available but will be paid.
- Single Open or Advanced Class: $18
- Annual Membership: $55
- Single Open or Advanced Class: $14
- Weekly Unlimited: $45
- 10 Class Card: $105
- Monthly Unlimited: $100
- 3 Months Unlimited: $230
- 6 Months Unlimited: $350
- 1 Year Unlimited: $500
- We kindly ask student to buy class passes and cards online
- If you had classes left before the closure, you may already have an account in our online system. Click “Forgot Password” if you have trouble loging in.
- If you are a new student, you can create an acount by clicking “Register”.
Memberships and class plans are valid for both online and in-person classes!
If you had a Membership of Class plan prior to the closure, please contact us to:
- Extend your membership and/or class plan for the duration of the closure (free)
- Get the Zoom link to access the Online Classes.
Tips for using Zoom
- The transmission works on all Apple, Android or Windows devices. The best is a device with a camera so that your asanas can be seen by the teacher to enable better guidance.
- At the earliest half an hour before the start, click on the link below for the corresponding class. You will be guided from there to the video broadcast.
- Upon clicking on the link, your device will guide you step by step through the free download of the Zoom software. Zoom will then take you to your online class.
- Keep your microphone off, and place yourself on your mat horizontally in front of the camera in full view so the instructor can give you proper corrections if need be.