Learn the basics of yoga from scratch with our Beginner Yoga Courses. Or, take a course to renew your yoga practice after some time away or to strengthen the foundation of your existing practice.
- Learn in a friendly and relaxed setting
- Small class sizes for personalized attention
- Flexible dates and times to suit your schedule
- Enjoy a holistic approach to yoga – breathing, philosophy & yoga postures
Take both Beginner Yoga 1 and Yoga 2 to learn the basics and to develop a thorough understanding of yoga practice and theory.
Yoga courses are 4 weeks, with students meeting twice per week (8 classes total).
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto near the Spadina subway.
COST: $115 non-members / $95 members
Beginner Yoga 1
In Beginner Yoga 1, you learn:
- 12 basic yoga postures
- the sun salutation (surya namaskar)
- proper breathing and pranayama
- relaxation techniques
- the 5 Points of Yoga for health and well-being.
Upcoming Beginner Yoga 1 Course Dates:
Beginner Yoga 2
In Beginner Yoga 2, you will deepen your practice. Learn to:
- further build strength and flexibility
- still the mind in asana and pranayama
- expand with variations
To register for Beginner Yoga 2, you must first complete Beginner Yoga 1.
Upcoming Beginner Yoga 2 Course Dates:
*** NOT SURE? TRY A CLASS FOR FREE! SUNDAYS 4:00 – 5:30 pm ***
We offer a Free Trial Yoga Clasa every Sunday afternoon from 4:00 – 5:30 pm. It’s beginner level and all are welcome. It’s a great way to experience our Centre and teachings and ask any questions you have.