Covid-19 rules and regulations:
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
· Pre-register for all classes, email us at [email protected] to reserve your spot.
· Only 15 spaces available per class.
· Drop-ins might be refused due to limited space.
· Please arrive atleast 15 to 20 minutes before class starts.
· We will accept payments with debit and credit cards only.
· There will be no cash payments until further notice.
· We strongly request you to reserve your space for classes by email, and courses and workshops online, to keep the contact at the reception to the minimum.
· Centre will open 30 minutes before the class stars.
· Wearing a mask is mandatory as you move around inside the centre.
· Sanitary protocol and disinfectant will be used for everyone on arrival.
· Please wash your hands before and after class.
· Wearing the mask is not required during the yoga class. It is required before and after the yoga class.
· Kapalabhathi will not be taught as part of the breathing exercises. Please practice this exercise at home.
· Teachers will not make any manual corrections; all instructions and corrections will be done verbally. Please follow the instructions of the teachers.
· Please place your mat only in the areas that have been marked to ensure the social distance.
BRING YOUR OWN
· You must bring your own yoga mat, towel and cushion.
· Bring your own bottles for hot tea / water. We will not be providing disposable cups.
· Changing rooms will be closed until further notice
· Please come to the studio ready to practice
· Please bring as little personal items for class as there will be no storage space provided.
** Students and teachers that have their clothes and mats in the changing room must remove them by August 15.
· Please respect social distancing while interacting within the centre.
· Follow the entry and exit signs for the yoga halls.
RESPECT FOR ALL & HEALTH
· If you have symptoms of cough, fever, difficulty breathing, etc. please stay at home or take part in our Online courses.
· At the end of each class, staff will clean and disinfect the yoga hall, bathrooms and common areas used.
· We will have hand sanitizers placed throughout the centre for your use.