4pm Yoga Class
We are very happy to announce that due to new government regulations we are now to provide yoga class outdoor or indoor for a maximum of 50 people. We are now offering one yoga class daily at 4pm. The class will be on the pond platform if weather permits, or at the Yogahall.
In order to participate in the yoga class you must first register and make the payment online by choosing one of the three options:
– single class for 10$,
– 10 class card for 90$
– one month unlimited pass for 150$
*We strongly encourage you to make any payment online in order to reduce unnecessary risks.
Kindly make sure you respect the different rules:
– Everybody’s body temperature will be checked at the reception while checking-in and entry will be restricted to those with temperature more than 38 °C.
– Please bring your own yoga mat, we won’t provide any on site.
– Wearing a mask is mandatory at reception and to go to the yogahall, during class you can remove the mask.
– Make sure you wash your hands when you arrive at the ashram at the designated spot.
– Please keep a 1.5m distance at any moment.
– You won’t be allowed to enter any building except from the Yogahall and reception.
Our open classes encourage proper breathing, flexibility, strength, and vitality in the body while calming the mind. Yoga goes beyond the physical aspects and is a spiritual system that helps us connect with ourselves on a deeper level. By doing proper exercise and keeping a healthy body, we are able to focus on the more subtle aspects of ourselves to find inner peace.
Our yoga classes lasts two hours and consist of the following:
-Pranayama (breathing exercises)
-Warm-ups ( including sun salutations)
-12 basic asanas (postures)
-Savasana (deep relaxation)